Parent Council Special Funding Requests

The Marcy Parent Council has a limited budget for funding special requests that go beyond the annual allocation of classroom funds. In the past, for example, Parent Council has granted special requests to pay for new musical instrument cases, Junior National Honor Society and supplemental math textbooks. Parent Council often contributes partial funding for larger requests. If you have a special request for funds from the Marcy Parent Council, we encourage you to submit a Special Request form to Sidney. It is very helpful to attend a Parent Council meeting if possible.

Forms are available from Sidney (or see below).